Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

I guess this is better late than never!
5 things on my to do list
1. Put away laundry
2. Change Wyatt's sheets
3. Take care of insurance
4. Make dinner
5. Wal-Mart (yuck)
5 jobs I have had
1. Old Navy
2.Wal-Mart
3.Nanny
4. Convergys
5. N/A
5 Places I have lived
1. Silver City
2. Animas
3.Pima
4. Magdalina
5. Las Cruces
5 Favorite snacks
1. Ritz Crackers
2. rice crispy treats
3. Chips and salsa
4. peanut butter m&ms
5. cereal
5Things you may not know about me
1. I recently cut my hair really short.
2. If I could live on nothing but Dr.Pepper I would.
3. I love to run over tumble weeds with my car.
4. I walked before I could crawl.
5. I do not know how to snap or wistle.
5 Things I would do if I were a billionair
1. get out of debt
2.buy a rance and build a house
3. give back to everyone that has given to me
4. Save most of it for my kids
5. Travle the world
5 Things I love
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My bed
4. Taking pictures of Wyatt
5. The rain

1 comments:

Alisha said...

I want to see your new hair! Hey also, this weekend I'm going to Alamogordo to see Desiree and I want to stop by and see you and your baby.
I'll call you.