Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Over the past couple weeks...


I know I promised everyone that I would post at least once a week.... I have been really busy!!!! Anyway, I started a new job. I work for a company called Convergys. It's a decent job. I love the people I work with. But it breaks my heart that I don't get to spend ever minute with Wyatt. Although he LOVES his babysitter. So that helps a lot. Justin just got back on active duty with is a huge relief!! He works out at White Sands at WTC(Warrior Transition Course). They train the Navy and Air Force guys that are changing to Army. He is really excited about it. My mom also got a new job, she will be the nurse at the Juvi her in Cruces. I am really excited about having her back over here. Wyatt is now sitting up all by himself!!!! He is grabbing ahold of everything he sees and is trying soo hard to cut his tooth! Brannick has been waiting patiently for his mission call and it finally came Friday! He is going to Norway!!! He will be learning a third language which I think is really cool. We are so excited for him. But he doesn't leave until October.... good for us, sucks for him. He is sooo ready to get over there! Well everyone I hope you are all doing great! I'll post again soon. Love you all!

1 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

Mikael, wow! What a cutie! You have sch a cute little family. I am so happy for Brannick. That will be a cool mission. Hope he likes cold weather! The few months Sean just had to wait were SO hard for him. I am sure Brannick is the same way. Just ansy to get the heck outta here! Tell everyone we said hi. Let us know when Brannicks farewell is going to be. I would love to come and see everyone.